Saturday, August 11, 2012

Poinsettia and Pines Christmas CASE

At convention I received a lovely card for a swap from Carolyn Susi.  As soon as I saw her card, I knew I had to get my hands on it!  Since then, I've adjusted her design into a simpler card the ladies at church made for our soldiers last Tuesday night.  Then I played around with it a little more and have come up with a card for class this coming week.  Like I said, I loved Carolyn's design and have enjoyed working with it!!  Can you tell?  Here's what the ladies will be making in class this week...

Stamps:  Watercolor Winter, Perfect Punches, and More Merry Messages
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Accessories:  Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot with Circles #2 Die, and Dimensionals
First off, I love the color combo of the new Raspberry Ripple paired with Old Olive.  It's a great combo for Christmas or any other time too.

Secondly, I'm so happy with this new 2-Step Watercolor Winter stamp set.  There's something about pine branches and poinsettias that just speak to me at Christmas.  Plus the new set includes a lovely holly and berry spray and pinecone that's going to be so much fun to stamp.  I'm envisioning lots of ways to put these together!
Lastly, the new More Merry Messages stamp set really has great sentiments in lovely fonts to fit all your Christmas card needs.  Yep, for me these two sets are must have for making all those Christmas cards I'll be needing.  Maybe you might need these two in your stamping stash too!  Just click on the order now button and you can get these added to your collection today.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Enjoy your weekend, and take some time to stamp!  Sharon

No comments: