Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scaredy Ghosts

A while back (when I had more time on my hands), I was blog surfing and saw such a cute idea that I had to case it. The creator of this cute idea is Carrie Gaskin. I remembered to get her name, but I omitted to get her blog address so I can't send you there - sorry! Needless to say, my card is similar to hers, but I did make a few changes like omitting the ribbon (I didn't think they needed any ribbon), changed the cardstock colors, and I changed the stamps I used. The ghosts are totally her idea though, and aren't they just the cutest?

Stamps: Circle Circus and All Holidays

Cardstock: Naturals White, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White

Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black Pads and Basic Black Marker

Accessories: Big Shot with Leaves #2 Die, Paper Snips, 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, and tiny googly eyes







Didn't I tell you they were cute? I wouldn't steer you wrong here. When I realized the ghost shape was the leaf die, that was a real 'duh' moment for me!! How quick and easy to get a great ghostly shape! All you need to do is get those cool eyes and just add the little lines around the mouth and eyes to get the bestest ghosties yet!



Hope you enjoy them. There's still time to make some of these quick cards for Halloween. Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I have that die!