Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here Turkey Turkey

Okay, I think I've turned the corner on Halloween ideas and now we're moving on to turkey time! Yeah, my very favorite dinner - turkey and stuffing and all the trimmings, expecially that pumpkin pie! oooooh yummmmmy!! Wow, I think I've gained a few pounds around the middle just thinking about it!! So let's get our minds away from the loaded Thanksgiving table and on to a card idea.

I've seen some cute turkeys floating around out there in the blogosphere, and just played around with some ideas to get this chubby guy. Can't decide if he needs some tweaking or not. Usually there's a problem somewhere if I'm not satisfied and it's bugging me. I'll keep thinking on it and if you have any suggestions, they would be welcome. Maybe I could even send you a drumstick as a thank you for your help! lol


Stamps: Grateful Greetings (love this set!!!)
Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: lots of PUNCHES! Scallop Circle, Scallop Border, Ticket Corner, Boho Blossom, Horizontal Slot, 1/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1/4" Square, Owl Punch, White Gel Pen, Sponge quarter, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), and Dimensionals





What a mess! It looked like most of the punches I owned were strewn across my table by the time this was made.

Looking at him, I'm thinking maybe the head is too big on this turkey. Okay, I know the head is too big for a realistic turkey, but is it too big for this one??? Maybe that's what's throwing me off on him?! I guess that's one I'll have to think on for awhile longer it seems. Or maybe I'm just making way too much out of this turkey altogether and I need to get over it!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and sharing a few minutes of your day with me. See you soon!
Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Well I think your turkey is cute!!