Monday, September 29, 2014

White Christmas

Ok, here we are with a Christmas card idea.  I loved the White Christmas stamp set as soon as I laid eyes on it.  Of course it didn't hurt that I loved each of the ideas shared with this set in the Holiday Catalog either!  So I went with those same soft colors from the Catalog and made my first card with this set.  Here's what I came up with.  What do you think??

Stamps:  White Christmas and Good Greetings
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black, Soft Suede, Real Red, Pool Party, and Sahara Sand
Paper:  Whisper White and Pool Party
Accessories:   Big Shot with Lucky Stars TIEF, AquaPainter, Glue Dots, Frosted Sequins, and Dimensionals
This turned out to be a soft and serene winter scene.  The color washed into the background is so delicate.  I kept the color softer on the trees and bird too.  All the sequins are attached with Glue Dots.  That seems to be the easiest way to attach them.

This set is so easy to use because it's made from photopolymer.  That way you can easily see where you're placing different items, like the bird and bear.  So simple - wish we'd had photopolymer to work with years and years ago!!   Hope you give this set a try - it's fabulous!!

Thanks for stopping by again.  I want to wish you all a fantastic fall!  Sharon

No comments: