Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Work of Art #4

Back again here with the latest installment of ideas using the new Work of Art stamp set.  Yes, I still think it's a fabulous set and love using it.  It's so simple and can be used in so many different ways.  Today's card has the images stamped in a very straightforward manner.  No quirky ideas or anything of that sort, just simple stamping.

Stamps:  Work of Art and Simply Celebrate
Ink:  Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Whisper White and Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Isn't this card pretty?  I love the clean look of it and the two colors of Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay are fun and breezy.  To jazz up the card a little, the strip of Washi Tape is the easiest idea ever!  Talk about something that's so quick to do but has a little pop - adding the gold of the Washi Tape is too cute.  A little added sparkle from the rhinestones and you're finished in only minutes.

As I mentioned, just simple stamping and not much in the line of layering or embellishments.  Just a clean and simple card.  Oh yeah, this was totally a CASEd idea too.  Unfortunately, I thought I had seen this idea on Stampin' Connection and spent the last half hour looking for it to give credit for the idea and I couldn't find it.  (Couldn't believe there were so many pages of ideas for this set!!!  Wow)   But I never did find the idea.  Sooooo, if this is your idea, let me know so I can give you credit.

Thanks for stopping by for the latest installment of the Work of Art saga.  Hope I can stop at 5 ideas and don't get too bogged down with this one set.  There are lots more new stamps out there to play with and I need to get cracking!  Have a wonderful week.  Hope you're not getting quite as much rain as we are lately.  But I guess we needed it.  Unfortunately, the grandboys really want to get out and play on the playscape.  Oh well, indoor fun for now.   Have fun!      Sharon

No comments: