Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two fer Tuesday

Here I go again! I couldn't decide on how I wanted the components of this card to fit together. So why not try both versions and see what you think? I so enjoy using the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set. The images are fabulous colored with markers and then giving a little 'huff' and voila! Instant gorgeous! Especially the pinecones that look covered with snow! Love it sooooo much, and I've been using it for so many cards lately. Here, let me show you two of them...

Stamps: Pines and Poinsettias, and Petite Pairs

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi with Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper

Ink: Real Red pad and Early Espresso, Real Red, and Wild Wasabi markers

Accessories: Big Shot with Petals Aplenty Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, (small oval punch-retired), Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals


I chose this embossing folder to coordinate with the poinsettias in the paper background. All the colors of ink also coordinate with the DSP. That makes it so easy when you're planning on what to use. The only problem is how you want to do the layout!




Here's the other version of today's card. I changed the embossing folder to the Snow Burst, gave it a 'fish tail', and laid it on it's side. I also changed the sentiment to one from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. It was stamped with Wild Wasabi, punched with the Word Window Punch, then layered with the Modern Label Punch.


That's it for today - short and sweet. Glad you found time to stop in to see what's new. Have a great day.

Sharon

No comments: