Thursday, November 3, 2011

Glittery Snowflake

What a week it's been with Halloween on Monday and stamping at church on Tuesday night. We were working on Valentine cards for our soldiers and the ladies did a fabulous job of making over 180 cards that night! Wow, that's quick stamping and real dedication. Thanks to all of you who came out on Tuesday for this event! But you're here to see a card, not just hear a lot of talking. So let's check out a card I made last night. I'm not sure if it'll be for class yet or not. It depends on some other ideas I have kicking around in the old noggin!

Stamps: Four the Holidays, and Many Merry Messages

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, and Whisper White with Silver Glimmer Paper

Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist Classic Ink and White Craft Ink

Accessories: Big Shot with Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Doily Triple Layer Punch, Subtles Brads, Paper Snips, and Sponge Dauber


Don't you love the look of the glittery snowflake 'doily' added to this card? (I know it's not a snowflake, but I thought it looked close enought for me!) Even a small amount of this Silver Glimmer Paper really adds a pop of glitz to any project you make. I love how easy it is to punch through. And all the glitter stays on the project, not on my hands, or my face, or even my cat that decided to lay down right on the card! Yes, I love this glittery paper!!


Thought you'd like to see the inside of the card too. I added some snowflakes from the Snow Swirled set as an accent because it looked so bare. I'll use more of the snowflakes on the envelope too. I think they look so much more interesting with a little stamping on the outside of the envelope than just boring plain ones.


Well that's it for today. Hopefully I'll be back with more Christmas ideas soon! Have a great day! Sharon

No comments: