Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sneak Peak Floral

It's almost time for the new catalog to be unveiled! I'm so excited about all the new possibilities just waiting to unfold. And while we're waiting, I thought I'd share a card using a few new products. Oh yes, as a demo I can get some things just a wee bit before my customers. So this week I've been playing with some new cardstock and a punch! Fun! This card showcases a new lacy border punch called the Lace Ribbon Border. It is so pretty! It was the first new thing I had to have!! What do you think - gorgeous, right??


Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Big Shot with Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and Dimensionals


Wasn't I right about the new punch? So pretty and I'll be using it a lot, I'm sure of that! Did you also catch the new colors used? Both the Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade are new In Colors for you to enjoy. The Wisteria Wonder is such a soft vintage-looking color to me. I fell in love with it right away. The Lucky Limeade is a softer version of Old Olive which is one of my main go-to colors, so this should fit in nicely to my stamping collection.

For those of you that might care, both the Fabulous Florets stamp set and the Flower Garden embossing folder are in the new catalog. I know I was thrilled to still have them available for at least the next year! If you'd like to see the new catalog up close and personal, just let me know and I'll be happy to get one to you. I know you'll love the new stamps and accessories in the catalog. But most of all, the new sample ideas are just fabulous! Have fun stamping and dreaming of all the new goodies available in 3 more days!!
Sharon

No comments: