Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Hope you're having a lovely day today. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone who's tagging along with me on this blogging adventure. You're my special Valentine!
I'm keeping things short and sweet today. This is another of the cards from class this past week. I love the new textured DSP from SU! It's just so yummy and I just have to touch it! You really have to see it to appreciate how nice it is. In fact, just about everything making up this card is very textured - the DSP, the Pindot Texturz Plate I used on the bottom half, the cool felt flowers, ribbon, and layers. The card size is smaller than usual at only 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". Lately I've been making alot of the smaller size. They're just so cute!
All images and materials from SU! of course.
Stamps: On Your Birthday
CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Parisian Breeze Textures Designer Series Paper, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Flower Fusion Too, White Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, and SU! Backgrounds Texturz Plates


Hope you enjoy my offering for today.
Have a happy heart!
Hugs,
Sharon















No comments: