Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're off and stamping...

This is just so exciting! Meg in Tally actually found my blog already and posted a comment. I had to run upstairs and tell my hubby cuz I was sooooo thrilled! Practically jumping up and down for joy! If I'm not careful, it might almost seem like exercise. Yikes! We can't have that now, unless we have a chocolate break. Hmmmm, now there's a good idea.

Okay, now that the chocolate break is over, there's something cool here to show you. I've been working on gifts for the fabulous hostesses that keep me in business and wanted to share the idea with you. It's so simple to make, but can be changed around to any color and stamp sets you want to use. Well,what do you think??

This is a card holder folder. Don'tcha just love that name? It just sort of flows off the tongue (or twists it up if you're having one of those days!) Or maybe you don't have those kinds of days - boy, are you lucky!
Oh yes, back to the project. The folder uses 1 sheet of cardstock folded in half and scored along the bottom long edge at 2". This folds up inside to make pockets for the matching cards and envies.
Now wouldn't just everybody love one of these? Of course they would!
Stamps: Happiness Always, Canvas and Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory
Inks: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain (both widths), Cropadile, and Crafters Tool Kit
That's all it takes to make this cute gift. Now where are all those ladies just dying to be a hostess for me. Come on now, I know you're hiding out there. Oh, maybe I should get on the phone and make some more calls. Whatcha think? Hmmm. Yup,yup,yup. Guess that's what I'm gonna do. Off to the phone lines and scare me up another hostess or two. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the crisp fall weather out there! Drop by tomorrow and we'll chat again.
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments: